President Hamilton

Trouble Downloading TSLRCM

I've been trying to download the Restored Content Mod for KOTOR 2, but nothing I do seems to work. I downloaded the one by zybl2 here on Deadly Stream. I can't extract the files to a folder using 7-zip, and I can only install it to a folder inside of the main folder for KOTOR 2 (because I chose to have the folder with the mod go there, and I have no way of changing the location of this folder). I have no clue where to place this folder once I have installed it, and I can tell that it didn't work because whenever I opened the game, I didn't see the added Restored Content title (all I see is a very weird looking version of Kreia).  (Btw, I have the Steam version of the game.)

Well I'm not exactly sure what to tell you, it installs almost automatically for me (Windows 10 user).  I do have a few ideas though.  Because it installs on its own (unlike most mods where you get to manually choose your install path), it could have something to do with your registry path for the game. I tried to install KOTOR Tool and ran into this annoyance.  Or is the game installed on your system hard drive or in with your system folders (all that stuff is protected by your computer). I installed my Steam folder under My Documents. Otherwise you need to run every .EXE as Admin., and that only works sometimes.

Goodluck

I'm also not entirely sure of what your question is. If you are having trouble downloading it(depending on which country you are from), you may need to  use a VPN.

But this file will not extract with 7z because it is a .EXE executable (on occasion I have been able to extract them, but not this one).  You need to run this file.

Once again,

Goodluck

I'll add one more thing.  If you custom name your install folder (like I do sometimes), don't put symbols in the name.  Nothing ghosts a executable better than putting symbols in the name of the directory.