Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzic Lopez

Batu Rem Quest Question

Guest Muzic Lopez

Upon arriving to Telos for the 1st time, you can get a quest that involves investigating the two batu Rems. One being the assassin that attacks you in the force cage, the other, the real Batu Rem.

Before & after playing the TSLRCM, I havnt found anything else to do in this quest other than ask teh Duros at the docking bay about the assassin Batu Rem. I never found evidence about the real batu Rem either.

Is there something I am missing to do more with this quest, or is that all there really is?

I believe you can't find any information about the real Batu Rem. I've played RCM 1.7 about 10 times and I never found an alternate way.

I believe it was originally going to lead on into the GenoHaradan plot (I think so, it may be wrong).

Guest Muzic Lopez

I believe it was originally going to lead on into the GenoHaradan plot (I think so, it may be wrong).

I think you're right Mandalore. I remember the assassin Batu was part of the GenoHaradan (Pathetic they have such a weak member lol). I guess since that got cut from lack of content I believe, it also stopped the furthering of Batu Rem quest.

Great, another person who we don't know is alive or dead! Elvis has got to be dead by now due to old age!