Sign in to follow this  
HMGKPred

Possible bug/question

Not really something game breaking but i fear for the future, i recently encountered on the telos station, when the sullustian alien is getting harassed by 2 thugs outside the cantina, the dude was shiny n chrome, i imagine its a texture bug that prob didn't work, so far its the only thing i encountered, anyone else encountered this? don't know what else im gonna find in the future but alas..

I tried my best reading thru all the mods and their requirements and what to possible install first and then have another override it and so, i recently encountered the swoop glitch where i was floating and could not get the speed boosts, i read that switching to compatibility mode service pack 3 would let me proceed and then switch it back, while i encountered an issue when trying to load my game after removing the comp mode, i had to turn off buffer in the ini and then i could load, i read that i should do an integrity check, it didn't fix it but it did correct about 83 things, i am concerned that i should not have done that, ( dont know if it does ) per it maybe removing mods or messing up something, can anyone confirm? So far i am able to load without issues n turned back the buffer.

I love the first game and it was painless to mod and play but this one is a big oof to do so and would hate to re-mod everything. So far i didn't notice anything different with the integrity check, maybe some dudes face seemed off but idk. Any comment is appreciated, even by calling me noob :3

You're using Workshop mods? Or a combination of Workshop TSLRCM and regular mods?

And yes, by doing a verify integrity you pretty much 100% destroyed your install. Some people have a nasty habit of recommending this, but you should NEVER DO THIS for TSL unless you are exclusively using Workshop mods (which you should also never do).

Your terminator guy could be either a texture issue or an appearance.2da issue. Impossible to say without knowing the full extent of your installation. Regardless, it suggests an incorrect/incompatible/broken set of mods.

Yes it was only regular mods from deadly stream and nexusmods, i saw many times that steam workshop was a big no no.

well then crap, i guess ill have to redo everything if the integrity check was a big fat doh :( man this sucks, don't wanna do peragus all over again... alas my stupidity brought this so thanks, is there any recommended mod list on here? since it was mentioned that some nexus mods were old/outdated compared to most of the ones being here.