Sign in to follow this  
Pimpnkill

Mod Compatibility Questions

Hey guys, so I'm doing another KOTOR 2 playthrough and wanted to mod the living hell out of the game. I'm using the steam version with the aspyr update and following this build: https://www.reddit.com/r/kotor/wiki/kotor2modbuildfull#wiki_kotor_2_full_build  Thing is, I wanted to use additional mods as well and want to make sure that I can mod it to be stable. The big mod that I wanted to try out is M4-78ep, but this full build states that it is incompatible. I saw that in the list of mods, the  Extended Korriban Arrival mod is not compatible, nothing else popped out though. Is anybody aware of any other mods that I would have to exclude from that list to get m4-78 working? Also wanted to try out the Coruscant expansion - if anybody has any insight to mod compatibility with that mod as well, it would be much appreciated!

On 12/16/2020 at 9:09 AM, Pimpnkill said:

Hey guys, so I'm doing another KOTOR 2 playthrough and wanted to mod the living hell out of the game. I'm using the steam version with the aspyr update and following this build: https://www.reddit.com/r/kotor/wiki/kotor2modbuildfull#wiki_kotor_2_full_build  Thing is, I wanted to use additional mods as well and want to make sure that I can mod it to be stable. The big mod that I wanted to try out is M4-78ep, but this full build states that it is incompatible. I saw that in the list of mods, the  Extended Korriban Arrival mod is not compatible, nothing else popped out though. Is anybody aware of any other mods that I would have to exclude from that list to get m4-78 working? Also wanted to try out the Coruscant expansion - if anybody has any insight to mod compatibility with that mod as well, it would be much appreciated!

Here is the problem with Extended Korriban Arrival, the mod would work with M4-78EP but the issue is that it reuses the cut lines restored in Extended Korriban Arrival which means if you use both M4-78EP and Extended Korriban Arrival you shall hear the same audio twice... though it won't break your game.

Other than that, I'm unaware of any other mods from that list that would be incompatible.

Oh, btw, you will need this patch in order to get M4-78 and Coruscant to work together.

Hey thanks for the reply. I've got everything installed, and running through the game now. So far zero issues, hopefully all goes well!