Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crixler

KotOR Tool Problem

Guest Crixler

When I use KotOR Tool, I can browse and extract files perfectly fine. And I can open .2da files just fine. But I cannot save them, it gives me an unhandled exception error and saves a file with incorrect information (such as every square simply saying "Orange"). I can live with this though, as I discovered a .2da add-on for Excel which works fine.

What does concern me, however, is that I often get the same error when dealing with .uti files. There's GFF Editor, but I don't like it's interface.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. KotOR Tool worked perfectly fine back when I was running Vista 32-bit.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? Or of any other editors for .uti files and other such things that have nice interfaces or anything?

You can't modify the compiled .uti's.

You ARE modifying extracted ones that are then opened with KOTORTool, right? That gives errors?

Guest Crixler

I'm not even talking modifying them. Even just opening them causes the error half the time. That goes for opening ones that are extracted as well as those that aren't.