Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Wampa Decoration Aesthetics

I'm tired and this is a wacky post. Regardless, your input is duly requested.

So . . . I have a Nar Shaddaa Stronghold.  It's mostly decorated with Life Day decorations and plants.  However, I have a decoration that I'm having questions about.

The Creature Companion: Wampa Decoration.

Iq2ypUW.png

I know where I want to place it.  (See the blue box that near the window in the picture below.)

BFIgjfx.png

I just don't know how I wish to place it.  An explanation may be necessary . . .

When you have the character with you as an active character, the decoration will appear as a holo.  However, when you don't have the companion as a companion at all, the decoration will always appear as a holo.  I guess I'm trying to figure out which of my characters on the Star Forge server (see first post) that I should have the companion assigned to, if I don't give the wampa to my main.

By the way, if you're curious to see the reverse angle of this room, here you go.

wq1XGFG.png

Oh, I know that I could try and buy multiple copies of the Wampa companion license but I'd rather my cartel coins or credits go to something else.