Sign in to follow this  
Pwncakes

Help with girl with ritual tattoos to work with yuthura ban pc mod

Hey guys so i install yuthura ban pc mod using tsl patcher then copy files from ritual tattoos and paste in overdrive none of the textures are ahowing up on my twilek  please help me maybe im doing it wrong idk ty guys

Screenshot_20200523-161625_KOTOR.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-161710_KOTOR.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-161549_KOTOR.jpg

You need to rename a few files:

• Navigate to your Override folder
  • Find the texture file named "twilek_f50.tga" ; that's the head texture of the Yuthura Ban PC mod
  • Select the file and hit CTRL+X. Paste it somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it if need be.
  • Do the same for the files named "twilek_f50d1.tga", "twilek_f50d2.tga", "twilek_f50d3.tga" and "twilek_f50d4.tga" ; those are the dark side texture variations of the Yuthura PC mod.
  • Find the texture file named "twiled_f02.tga" ; that's the head texture of the Ritual tattoo girl mod
  • Create a copy of the file ; rename the copy into "twilek_f50.tga" (which is the name that the Yuthura PC mod expects for the head texture)
  • The Girl with ritual tattoos doesn't include any dark side variation textures, so you need to create 4 copies of the "twilek_f50.tga" file you have just renamed. Then, rename those 4 copied files into "twilek_f50d1.tga", "twilek_f50d2.tga", "twilek_f50d3.tga" and "twilek_f50d4.tga". Be mindful that your character's head won't go through any changes if you go DS during your playthrough.

And that's it.

• Like 1

Thanks so much i was trying to rename them but i dudnt have a 2da file and it was a mess ol i was lost ty so much !!!