Sign in to follow this  
DarthR

HK 50 Factory - Mayby Bug?

Hi Guys I am on KOTOR 2 a Sith Lord (dark side^^)... I have now the part of the Hk 50 Factory (destroy it), but when I have kill Atris, I jump into the militarybase as my player not as HK-47... And I can't go into the Factory... What have I do false?

I have:

- update 1.0b

- Couruscant mod

- TSLRCM 1.7

I hope somebody can help me...

Hi Guys I am on KOTOR 2 a Sith Lord (dark side^^)... I have now the part of the Hk 50 Factory (destroy it), but when I have kill Atris, I jump into the militarybase as my player not as HK-47... And I can't go into the Factory... What have I do false?

I have:

- update 1.0b

- Couruscant mod

- TSLRCM 1.7

I hope somebody can help me...

I've heard of this issue, I can't remember what causes it.

I play Dark Side all the time, so that can't be it. Have you tried saving the Factory, you could side with the 50's instead of the 51's if you want Malachor to survive(...or is it the personality download that causes HK to kill the remote? I've never wanted Malachor intact.)

Also, what was your install order? I'm sure you're fine here but just to be sure.

All else fails, you could just warp to the next location

Remove something that's called K_232_enter.ncs from your override, then load a save before going to the factory.

And yeah, that's another mod conflicting. I doubt it's the Coruscant, so you must be using more?

Sry that I so late answer, I will do what you say and give a feedback ;)...

Hassat Hunter:

I have no more...