Sign in to follow this  
DarthDaedric

Fixing HK before Telos

Having gone through the game quite a few times now I realized even though I usually cheat in all the HK parts, I never repair him until after Telos, fearing that it might bug a few things, such as getting him back after Telos, using him at all on Telos, bugging the HK Factory quest, bugging quests on Telos where Atton and Kreia are supposed to comment on the quest path you've chosen, ect.

Anyone ever try to repair him before Telos? Does it work? Does it bug the game to all hell?

I've repaired him when I first enter the Hawk, and haven't encountered any problems. You can still use him on Telos (as the devs didn't include any scripts to stop you (they didn't expect it to happen)), no problem with the HK factory, but I haven't tested it in places when Atton and Kreia are supposed to say important things. And it does cause some continuity errors, such as broken HK being in the compartment when you leave the Telos Academy.

"they didn't expect it to happen" or 'I am not going to spend precious effort to cater to ALL the options cheaters can think of?'

Personally, I wouldn't bother either, and that's not an oversight.

Awesome. Thanks.

Where exactly should I have posted this?

This has only a little to do with TRCM and more to do with Vanilla TSL.

The Old Republic board seems to be more about the MMO, why don't we have a KoTOR 1 and 2 board?