Guest Plastic

Star Wars Quote Wars

Guest Slstoev

You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now...until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy. - Obi-Wan before dueling Anakin. RotS

"The chains of the grave cannot hold a Dark Lord of the Sith…"

―Marka Ragnos- Jedi Academy(not re-edited)

P.S.Take that HK-47

"You cannot stop the darkness that is to come"

- Darth Sion, KotOR2

Sorry didn't see you. Here's my reply: The Dark Side shall never consume me!!!!- Darth Nihilus before he could not talk or have to ware a mask. Now It would be more Like- HERA HERA HERA HERA!!!! Blad Dak Sid sha nebe cnsme m!!!! - Copied from Christos K's signature from LF

Now seroiusly:

"Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force." - Obi-Wan Kenobi(Ben) - A New Hope

Guest hkmandalore47

The dark side is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. - Palpatine to Anakin. RotS

Guest Slstoev

"My mentor taught me everything about the Force, even the nature of the dark side."

―Palpatine to Anakin Skywalker- ROTS

Guest HK-47

"The chains of the grave cannot hold a Dark Lord of the Sith…"

―Marka Ragnos- Jedi Academy(not re-edited)

P.S.Take that HK-47

Statement: See my quote on page 5 or 6: Quote: *Jaden Korr's voice* Now, I am a Jedi Kngiht.

*Resurrected Ragnos' voice* Congratulations.

*Jaden* Thanks.

*Ragnos* Now if you will excuse me, I must return. --Jaden and Ragnos: Jedi Academy Re-edited part 3

And he never says that in JA. That was in Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 2: Funeral for a Dark Lord.

Retort: Take that, Slstoev :P .

Quote: *Kyle's voice* Remember, Force powers are not inherently light or dark, it's how you use them. -Kyle: Jedi Academy.

Guest hkmandalore47

HK id love for u to hear this: i was playing empire at war yesterday and it was a skirmish battle. i was playing as the empire and the rebels kept making kyle katarn and he would come over to blow up my bunker and then run away. it was funny and i thought of you. then, he got shot by my storm troopers. :P

anyway: "Sometimes, things must be broken in order to be rebuilt. As I have bent the force to my will, so I will bend the galaxy and it will know order. My true work is about to begin." - Darth Krayt, Star Wars: Legacy 1: Broken, Part 1

Guest bendarby24

throgh victory, my chains are broken - sith code

Guest HK-47

HK id love for u to hear this: i was playing empire at war yesterday and it was a skirmish battle. i was playing as the empire and the rebels kept making kyle katarn and he would come over to blow up my bunker and then run away. it was funny and i thought of you. then, he got shot by my storm troopers. :P

Agreement: Indeed. I kill Kyle on many occasions, and I'm not talking about just DF2. I lol every time.

Quote: *Uthar's voice* The Force shall free me. -Uthar Wynn: KotOR.

"So now you are free?"

- Kreia after Atton tells the Exile about his past, KotOR2 (I think I got it right)

Guest HK-47

"So now you are free?"

- Kreia after Atton tells the Exile about his past, KotOR2 (I think I got it right)

Answer: Close enough. So should be and.

Quote: *Atton's voice* Yeah, so no more threats, no more requests. You and me? We're done! - Atton after he tells the Exile about his past: KotOR 2

Guest Plastic

Off topic: HK, I just watched through the Jedi Outcast re-edited, and I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks!

Answer: Close enough. So should be and.

Quote: *Atton's voice* Yeah, so no more threats, no more requests. You and me? We're done! - Atton after he tells the Exile about his past: KotOR 2

Wasn't one of the rules that we couldn't use two quotes from the same conversation?

Guest HK-47

Off topic: HK, I just watched through the Jedi Outcast re-edited, and I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks!

*out of HK character* You're welcome. When I watched them myself for the first time, I was literally on the floor laughing trying to breathe.

Wasn't one of the rules that we couldn't use two quotes from the same conversation?

Answer: Yes it is. So I'll redo it.

Quote: *Kreia's voice* And unlike the red maned huntress, as long as you are loyal, I shall never show you mercy, no pity. - Kreia to Hanharr: Kotor2

Guest hkmandalore47

Do what must be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Palpatine to the new Lord Vader.

Guest Plastic

Do what must be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Palpatine to the new Lord Vader.

"Jaden, don't do it!" Kyle to Jaden, Jedi Academy

Guest HK-47

"Jaden, don't do it!" Kyle to Jaden, Jedi Academy

Exclamation: Finally, I have a chance to put this in with no describing the situation.

Statement: I like to think of the Re-edited series to be more of a How it Should Have Happened.

Quote: *Rosh* I'm gonna get you for that! *pulls out a pistol and shoots Alora* -Rosh killing Alora after she cut off his arm: Jedi Academy Re-edited P3

Guest bendarby24

yes-kyle katarn jedi outcast re-edited - the scene when jyle having a fight with monmath

Guest HK-47

yes-kyle katarn jedi outcast re-edited - the scene when jyle having a fight with monmath

Statement: One of the best lines.

Quote: *Kyle* Okay, here's the plan. *THUD* UGH!

*Jaden* So what are we going to do? Kyle? KYLE?!

*Kyle* I'm dead.

*Jaden* Oh great. -Kyle and Jaden trapped under a pile of rocks in Vader's chamber: Jedi Academy Re-edited part 2

"Vaklu, I pronounce you guilty of treason and sentence you to death"

- Queen Talia (I think that's right)

Guest Plastic

"Vaklu, I pronounce you guilty of treason and sentence you to death"

- Queen Talia (I think that's right)

"Nooooo!!!! *Grimaces with a wierd face* Noooooo!!!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!" Darth Sidious in Episode III

(Seriously, does anyone else chuckle at Palpatine's facial exression when he says that? :P )

Guest hkmandalore47

"Nooooo!!!! *Grimaces with a wierd face* Noooooo!!!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!" Darth Sidious in Episode III

(Seriously, does anyone else chuckle at Palpatine's facial exression when he says that? :P )

not really.

He will join us, or die. - Vader about Luke. ESB

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Jaden's voice* Iiiit sssseeemmsss liike iiit gooeess oooonn foorreeevvveeerrr. -Jaden running in Vader's chamber on Vjun in slow motion: Jedi Academy Re-edited P2

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Jaden's voice* Iiiit sssseeemmsss liike iiit gooeess oooonn foorreeevvveeerrr. -Jaden running in Vader's chamber on Vjun in slow motion: Jedi Academy Re-edited P2

Quote: *Luke speaking hsilgne* So what is your opinion on Jaden's progress, Kyle? Is he good or is he crap?

*Kyle in hsilgne* Well he's as useless as a guitar without strings, frankly. Don't tell him I said this, but I think he's a failure. He's just a whining baby. Leia has more balls than him.

*Luke "* Do you think it's time to tell him he's a robot?

*Kyle "* Soon, but don't tell him he's made from washing machine parts. His circuits might explode.

*Luke "* Well, no doubt he's gonna find out sometime or other, and when he does he's gonna be awfully mad with us.

*Jaden speaking normally* Well, I can't wait around. I've gotta do something.

*Kyle in hsilgne* Why don't you wash some clothes...

*Jaden speaking normally* What are you saying?!

*Kyle speaking normally* Nothing. - Kyle and Luke talking in Hsilgne about Jaden: Jedi Academy Re-edited part 2

Statement: If you didn't figure it out Hsilgne is English backwards. That being the case, record Kyle and Luke's conversation and play it in revers to hear what they're actually saying.