Sign in to follow this  
FireFury

GeForce GTX 465

I'm getting one of these very soon, but before I pay for it I wanna know if it's any good. Is it compatible with the KotOR games? And is it much better than my obselete and rather shitty 9600GT?

I'm getting one of these very soon, but before I pay for it I wanna know if it's any good. Is it compatible with the KotOR games? And is it much better than my obselete and rather shitty 9600GT?

I wouldn't recommend to buy this one!!!

You should better look for a geforce gtx 460 with 1024 MB because it's much faster then the 465 and of course the 9600GT ;-)

The compatibility with games doesn't depend on the graphic-card...if KotOR had worked on your old card it should work now too.

I got a geforce 460 myself last christmas and until now all worked perfectly :-D

That's my:

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Geforce-460GTX-PCI-Express-Graphics/dp/B00446CJDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1304532984&sr=8-1

it has the power of a gtx 470

I hope I could help you

Guest HaVoKeR

In fact, newer ghraphic cards and newer drivers may have problems with old games... just google for your problem if you have any, but dont stop buying a nice card because of this only game... i will not have time for kotor never again i guess... lol so many good games i have access now, i couldnt even play nwn 2 with my old pc, maybe thats why i improved kotor with UBM and played it a lot xD (before i did the same with NWN)