Sign in to follow this  
Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Adana/Nadaa woes

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Hey there friends -

I just failed a persuasion check with Nadaa, and now that dialog tree won't give me the persuade option again.

I am looking through the booleans and numerics, and am not finding anything related to that quest. Am I not looking well enough, or is this not a KSE-able variable?

My issue is that I don't have a recent save prior to this, so replaying would preferably be avoided. I am really bad at DS :(

Probably not, that sort of thing is usually handled through an NPC's local booleans & numbers. If you could figure out which one the dialogue is checking you could edit your save to fix it - but not with KSE, so it'd be kind of messy.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

It isn't the worst thing in Nar Shaddaa. 

I was able to satisfy my bloodlust in another way. I do have some pleasure in seeing DS content; a lot of it I have only seen once, and in this play through I have encountered at least one bit of "new to me" content which is pretty silly after all this time but also great :)