Sign in to follow this  
ALPHA000102

Editing Dialogue And .Mod Files

I am trying to edit the .mod files in the game, at least some of them. I know that many of the files in the game, whether they are dialogue, .utc, ,uti, or etc, share the same name. This can create an issue when you want to edit one in particular.

I want to be shown how to edit the .mod files so I can rename a particular dialogue, .utc, .uti, and etc file and edit it with aspects like scripts or adjusting inventory or saying I want so the game will recognize it as a seperate file and provide them.

I have already tried everything in KOTOR Tool and Mod Project Tool. Can someone please tell me what I need to do and which program I need to use. Please provide step-by-step instructions

For example I want to insert tar02_carth023  to be used in the first Taris Apartment Scene and leave the second tar02_carth023 file alone. You can view it yourself below. Please provide step-by-step instructions. The files I want to edit are attached below. The numbers are only to tell them apart here. In the game they are completely identical. Thank you in advance.

Duplicate Files.zip