Sign in to follow this  
Guest We are called Legion...

Question about .2da files

Looking through some of the .2da files with the KOTOR Tool, I found a file called "iprp_damagecost". It would appear that the file controls the base damage (1d8, 2d10, etc.) of weapons in the game (as well as the attacks per round it seems). However, changing the values in the file has no effect ingame. Could anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong? I understand that there are a lot of left over .2da files that are not used, but I am not sure if this is one of them.

-"Another topic."

-Specify. What .2da are you speaking about?

... for we are many.

Guest HaVoKeR

To rearrange the weapons damage, critical, critical chance is baseitems.2da. The extra atacks per round, i'm not sure where to change it, anyway... TSL is soooo easy, why do you need extra atacks?

It you want weapons to do canonical damage (like in SW saga rpg) its already done in the Ultimate Balancing Mod.

To rearrange the weapons damage, critical, critical chance is baseitems.2da. The extra atacks per round, i'm not sure where to change it, anyway... TSL is soooo easy, why do you need extra atacks?

It you want weapons to do canonical damage (like in SW saga rpg) its already done in the Ultimate Balancing Mod.

I don't need the extra attacks, I just wanted to see if that particular .2da file is used for anything. Thanks for your help!

Edit: Also, does anyone know the difference between itemcreate.2da and itemcreatemira.2da? Is Mira that special that she needs her own list of items she can create?

Guest DeadMan
Also, does anyone know the difference between itemcreate.2da and itemcreatemira.2da? Is Mira that special that she needs her own list of items she can create?

It have nothing to do with Mira personally, this files affect workbench options for the whole party.

Itemcreate.2da is used from the beginning of the game, and itemcreatemira.2da is used after you complete Nar Shadaa. If I remember right, the only difference with them is that itemcreatemira.2da allows you to create rockets/darts for Miras' wrist launcher.