Sign in to follow this  
FVladAndrei

Power Overwhelming

Hello all.This is my second mod request,i am looking for the "Power Overwhelming" head replacement mod.I remember playing with it a couple of years ago and i totally loved it.But i can't find it anywhere.Does someone still have it?Can anyone help?Thank you in advance!

Is it available here?  If so, it took less than 10 seconds to Google it.  If not, I'll check my Archive when I get home - assuming no one else gets back to you by then.

Update: You can also try here.

Yes,the first site,fileplanet worked fine,that was it.Thank you so much!I did some searching before but the first 3 sites were links from nexusmods which said that the file was hidden or unavailable.I am wondering why isn't this one here on deadly stream.I know that i've looked for it here the first time and i didn't find it.Anyway,thanks again for your help!

17 hours ago, FVladAndrei said:

but the first 3 sites were links from nexusmods which said that the file was hidden or unavailable.I am wondering why isn't this one here on deadly stream.I know that i've looked for it here the first time and i didn't find it.

Some broad strokes.

IIRC, the author is NiuHaka.  He departed the community before Deadly Stream was much of a thing.  Last I heard, he was working on mods for Doom! 

NiuHaka uploaded them to FileFront.  When FileFront ceased to be, Nexus grabbed all of the files and said they were archiving them - initially without credit.  (Begrudgingly, credit would eventually be applied when enough of the modders requested they do so - and only when it was requested for it that happen by each individual modder that did so.) 

Anyway, the remnants of GameFront (the community that had FileFront as part of it.)  were purchased by a new party.  GameFront requested the files be yanked.  (I'm not sure if legal action was threatened byGameFront but judging by the speed of the Nexus yanking access to the files, it wouldn't be crazy to suppose that may have been the case.)

I've read something about that too,the "war" between gamefront and nexus for credits and permissions.Maybe nexus should actually ask for permissions first rather than posting other people's hard worked mods...But,anyway,thanks again for the help!