Sign in to follow this  
Kainzorus Prime

Force Enlightenment expansion

Got a quick request, which actually was fulfilled years upon years ago on Lucasforums, but that place is dead and buried.

Basically, I'd like the Force Enlightenment to activate every single light side/neutral buff AND the heal power when used. As-is, the powers that get drawn into it are rather selective, and having to cast them separately right after FE and healing between battles is a bit of a chore.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn
11 hours ago, Kainzorus Prime said:

Got a quick request, which actually was fulfilled years upon years ago on Lucasforums, but that place is dead and buried.

Basically, I'd like the Force Enlightenment to activate every single light side/neutral buff AND the heal power when used. As-is, the powers that get drawn into it are rather selective, and having to cast them separately right after FE and healing between battles is a bit of a chore.

So, how would this be implemented?

Perhaps you have a useable item, like a holocron? You "use" the holocron, it opens a dialog terminal or if you want to make a proper mod, a Force Ghost conversation, asking what powers you want included?

Immediately I recognize my brainstorm is broken; the game cannot produce scripts based on player input in-game AFAIK. Too bad really; if you could it would open a new world of modding. But, it is a compilation issue; nothing would take effect until a module was loaded in even the best case scenario.

Well, interesting. I think the best you could do for now is script some various configurations of Enlightenment and have them labeled, and sub as necessary in override. 2c worth less

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Good discussion on the subject