Pitrus

[looking for] Kotor 1 port of Handmaiden's head

Hey Deadlystream,

What I'm looking for is a port of, or a way to port, the head of Brianna/Handmaiden from Kotor 2 and making it playable in Kotor 1.

I've done some modding in other games before so I'm willing to give it a shot of my own, I just fear that I'll start only to realize that a) it can't be done, or b) it's already been done, I just didn't look hard enough.

Edit: So far I've extracted all the .tga, the .mdl and the .mdx file for Handmaiden (one less dark side variant than I expected).

Currently I'm working on figuring out the conversion process in MDLedit.

Final edit: I actually managed to get it done myself. Turns out there's a lot of really helpful reading material on this site if you look close enough!

20181010232825_1.jpg

Edited by Pitrus
I made it work
  • Like 4

On 10/10/2018 at 6:45 PM, Pitrus said:

Hey Deadlystream,

What I'm looking for is a port of, or a way to port, the head of Brianna/Handmaiden from Kotor 2 and making it playable in Kotor 1.

I've done some modding in other games before so I'm willing to give it a shot of my own, I just fear that I'll start only to realize that a) it can't be done, or b) it's already been done, I just didn't look hard enough.

Edit: So far I've extracted all the .tga, the .mdl and the .mdx file for Handmaiden (one less dark side variant than I expected).

Currently I'm working on figuring out the conversion process in MDLedit.

Final edit: I actually managed to get it done myself. Turns out there's a lot of really helpful reading material on this site if you look close enough!

20181010232825_1.jpg

Nice work! Don't suppose you have any plans on sharing it as a mod?