Sign in to follow this  
Guest irelavv

Kotor RCM

Guest irelavv

Hi to all.

I just installed Kotor 1 and this is the first time I've played it.I'm a big fan of your work and whenever I play TSL I install the latest tslrcm.So I don't know if there's any kind of a restoration mod/project abot the first Kotor and was hoping if you cold give me some info on that.As far as I've seen there aren't any r.mods-maybe 1 or 2 on filefront,and google doesn't help much,but they aren't as big as yours.If you know anything about that please let me know because I've played TSL for 5 or 6 times (never finished it with a dark side character :thumbsup: ) and I want to try out something "new" and it would be perfect if there is a restoration mod for that.

Thanks in advance ;)

Hi to all.

I just installed Kotor 1 and this is the first time I've played it.I'm a big fan of your work and whenever I play TSL I install the latest tslrcm.So I don't know if there's any kind of a restoration mod/project abot the first Kotor and was hoping if you cold give me some info on that.As far as I've seen there aren't any r.mods-maybe 1 or 2 on filefront,and google doesn't help much,but they aren't as big as yours.If you know anything about that please let me know because I've played TSL for 5 or 6 times (never finished it with a dark side character :thumbsup: ) and I want to try out something "new" and it would be perfect if there is a restoration mod for that.

Thanks in advance ;)

I am currently working on a restoration project for KotOR1. You can play a small part of it by checking out my Impossible Difficulty restoration in the files download section of Deadly Stream. I have had a bit of help from Zybl and VP but,other than that it is just one other person besides me so progress has been pretty slow unfortunately.