Sign in to follow this  
blueC1

Making the Ultimate Saber Mod Compatible with TSLRCM?

I know the Ultimate Saber Mod's readme file says it's not compatible, but would it be possible for me to make it compatible? It looks amazing and I don't want to play TSLRCM without it.

Otherwise, I really want Obi-Wan's hilt. So, if the entire mod just cannot be made compatible, would it be possible to only transfer the files for Obi-Wan's saber over? I've already tried this, but the hilt of the saber has no detail -- it is only the correct shape. I might not have copied all the files necessary, though: all of the _221 files, globalcat.2da, upcrystals.2da, baseitems.2da

If all of that is hopeless, then... is there a saber mod for K2 that is compatible with TSLRCM and has Obi-Wan's saber hilt?

Thank you so much. Please forgive my ignorance.

Edited by blueC1
clarity

I think the TSLRCM compatible Holowan Duplisaber has a few USM Hilts in it

You may want to use an alternative to USM, the Schematic Lightsaber Mod or SLM. It is compatible with TSLRCM.

As for a patch, I highly doubt anyone would want to patch that mod up as it is a fairly old mod made before TSLRCM and since TSLRCM is the must-have mod no one is really bothered to play an out of date mod.

• Light Side Points 1