Sign in to follow this  
eNoodles

SKIN:Mira-INSPIRED Default Clothing Reskin for Mission Vao

Mira-INSPIRED Default Clothing Reskin for Mission Vao

It's a bit of shame that the first mod I ever actually release had somewhat of a controversial origin, but oh well.

This mod was requested by @SithTrooper, however the original idea sparked quite the discussion and the thread was ultimately locked.  I have kept that discussion in mind and altered certain parts of Mira's original outfit to be more appropriate for Mission.

Basically, this mod allows Mission to wear Mira's jacket and pants. Underneath the jacket are basically Mission's vanilla undergarments, as seen when you unequip anything from her body slot. Hopefully nobody finds this offensive, as I do not want to start anything or continue the original thread. :)

This mod should be compatible with anything that doesn't edit Mission's appearance.2da row (specifically model and tex b). So it *should* be compatible with K1R.

Oh, and yes, this is technically a port. I recall reading somewhere that this fact must be mentioned.

Credits:

Obsidian Entertainment (Mira body model)

Bioware (KotOR)

Fred Tetra (KotOR Tool)

JCarter426 & Darth Parametric (helping me figure out porting between K1 and TSL)

SithTrooper (the original, somewhat controversial idea)

bead-v (MDLedit)

The GIMP Development Team

Stoffe (TSL patcher)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/23/2018
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

I installed the mod and it looks good except when using the grey shirt variant there is still the extra fabric hanging down in front of the midriff. I assume this is because the base model (mira's outfit) is sporting a knotted top and the extra fabric is hanging in front. However, In your screenshots that extra bit of fabric has been removed from the grey top variant.