Sign in to follow this  
MrPhil

Twin Suns - Get 'em better - help me!

Intro

Always tought that the twin suns looked awful. Tried to reskin 'em myself and couldn't get anything good looking however I tried. Recently, I found a mod that makes them so much better.

Here's the address anyway...

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Barriss_Offee_and_Twin_Suns;88652

Now this gets better! I liked the blue version and the red one. Naturally, this mod's purpose is to make twi'lek available to the playing character. It did not seems like a problem to me. All I did was take the skin files and renamed them.

Blue one:

N_TwiSunB01.tga (body)

N_TwiSunB02.tga (head)

to

N_TwiAss0BH.tga (head)

N_TwiAssB01.tga (body)

And the same for the red one. Only problem: I can't get the eyes to display properly on either of the file. Currently, I'm not yet to the point where I can see the Twin Suns very well, but I hope to see that nothing else displays bad. But just in case, I wonder if any of you have ever seen this eye bug and if it might me related with the fact that the picture size if different and if taking the model that came with the mod and also change its name to override the twin sun models might help... that is all. For now.

EDIT:

I found the name of the model files I was searching for. Only problem now is that I don't know wether the models included in the mod are head models or body models. It would help loads if you could tell me which program I need to preview the models...

Edit 2:

Okay, I did not get the model and it worked anyway. The only problem is that it doesn't work in the main menu restoration. Now a few of you must like uh, what are you speaking about?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Main_Menu_Nihilus_Restoration;79400

There you go. There, instead of the eyes of the twin suns, all I can see is a white blur and a black blur.

But in game... what I can see is this:

post-54-0-19641100-1300802401_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-73122200-1300802415_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-89770300-1300802426_thumb.jpg

Enjoy!