Barajas_201

TSLRCM 1.7 typo?

ok so i was in dantooie and i got to the jedi enclave and found the thief padawan that i think is restored in the TSLRCM, so i talked to her into the point where i was gave the chance to decide if i kill her or not, so the answer they gave me was something along this lines "I tire of you, you are week" so i think the typo is "I tire of you" so i think it should be "Im tire of you" or "I am tire of you". this is not really a problem but i think it could be fixed in future versions of TSLRCM, has anyone else notice this? just letting the devs know :unsure:

If I understand the context correctly, this may not be a typo. The word "tire" can be used as a verb to mean "to wear out the patience of". It's basically a synonym for "bore". It can also mean "to make weary".

For example:

"I tire of this conversation" would be akin to saying "This conversation bores me" or "I am weary of this conversation."

If I understand the context correctly, this may not be a typo. The word "tire" can be used as a verb to mean "to wear out the patience of". It's basically a synonym for "bore". It can also mean "to make weary".

For example:

"I tire of this conversation" would be akin to saying "This conversation bores me" or "I am weary of this conversation."

I think that part being the typo was a joke. It's the other part that's got the blaring error. Man I hate the emoticon graphics on this site. Or at least ones like the smiley (doesn't even look like a smile; just some bouncing yellow ball). It really kills the desired effect.

The line is;

"I tire of this. You're too weak to be allowed to live."

No typo's there...

However the suggested 'fixes' are horrible engrish. It has to be said...

The line is;

"I tire of this. You're too weak to be allowed to live."

No typo's there...

However the suggested 'fixes' are horrible engrish. It has to be said...

ok then, not a typo thanks :)