Sign in to follow this  
Ionna

KOTOR II black screen

I have installed KOTOR 2 and Flawless Widescreen. As soon as I get to the image of Darth Nihilus on starting the game, it goes to black screen and minimizes. I cannot tab out to anything else but tab back into the game. I am playing KOTOR 2 in Big Picture Mode. The only thing I can think of is a controller issue (I use a Xbox One Controller for pc) but am not for certain. Can anyone advise, give any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this? Or possibly share a link to a fix? Thanks

Guest Sam Fisher

I'm assuming due to the mention of "Big Picture Mode" that you're using the Steam version in which case use the ASPYR update. 

If you're not using the Steam version I'd suggest using UNWIS, either way my recommendation would be- ditch Flawless Widescreen, it's unreliable. 

I'm assuming due to the mention of "Big Picture Mode" that you're using the Steam version in which case use the ASPYR update. 

If you're not using the Steam version I'd suggest using UNWIS, either way my recommendation would be- ditch Flawless Widescreen, it's unreliable. 

Make it two. I am using UNIWS for a long-while now and it's working perfectly, maybe just like 1/1000 times force-minimized-kind-of-crash happened during cutscenes. Besides, it's not working in background like FW. All but goodness.