Sign in to follow this  
jd-inflames

Hello Everyone

Hello. I've been playing the KotOR games since they first started coming out, and have been a Star Wars gamer since JK2 (Wow I miss that game...)

I'm new to the modding community, and might be considered late, but on the other hand I might be considered incredibly early as I'm very interested in modding TOR once it's released as well. I've been programming for years, and am interested in how this might pan out.

Hope to see you guys around :)

Guest HaVoKeR

Modifying a large MMO? will that be possible? and what for? private servers? lol

Nonono, you are misunderstanding me. While I'm interesting in making mods like that for KotOR/TSL, for TOR I'm referring to client-side mods, like UI modifications, etcetera.

Guest JediExile

Hey JD, glad to see you here! :)

Hello, JediExile :) Fancy seeing you here. Doctor finally roped me into paying closer attention to the site, and I'm rather glad of that too. Hopefully I'll get a lot out of here.

Hello to you too, jjo.

Guest JediExile

Hello, JediExile :) Fancy seeing you here. Doctor finally roped me into paying closer attention to the site, and I'm rather glad of that too. Hopefully I'll get a lot out of here.

You will! We're a fun bunch. :D

And I know you'll love the mods here!