Sign in to follow this  
KiraYamato56

Darth Sion Malachor V Encounter

So I finally get to the room that Darth Sion is in, but I can't interact with him, nor is there an auto cutscene that initiates. I am using tslrcm 1.7 with the unofficial patch, and some other mods. I chose to free my party members from their prison cells, but I couldn't interact with the party members. Not sure if that is normal... Worse comes to worse, I guess I'll just warp to trayus core and defeat darth traya... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Well, the not interacting with party members is normal, but I hear that might be changed in 1.8

As for Sion, it's your 'other mods' you speak of, no doubt. TSLRCM has problems with a lot of different mods, depending on what they are, and some make it almost unplayable. List your mods that you have installed, and I'm sure one of the devs will be able to tell you whether it's compatible with TSLRCM.

Well, the not interacting with party members is normal, but I hear that might be changed in 1.8

As for Sion, it's your 'other mods' you speak of, no doubt. TSLRCM has problems with a lot of different mods, depending on what they are, and some make it almost unplayable. List your mods that you have installed, and I'm sure one of the devs will be able to tell you whether it's compatible with TSLRCM.

The funny thing is I pretty much only used mods from the mod compatibility list located here: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/393-mod-compatibility-list-for-tslrcm-17/

The only mods that I have that wouldn't be on that list are mainly textures and stuff... nothing to actually do with modules or .2da files.

This problem has been resolved for now anyways since I just reinstalled KOTOR TSL and mods that have been confirmed to work with tslrcm. Thanks for the reply though!