Sign in to follow this  
K_Noby

Who is your favorite character?

Who is your favorite character in the Star Wars Universe?

So mine is Anakin Solo, cause he is a role model for a light side Jedi Knight. He sacrifice his life for his friends and for the Jedi Order.

465px-AnakinSolo_EA.jpg

Anakin Solo is an exemplar Jedi, I sure would've liked to face him during the War. I have to say I find Mandalore the Ultimate the greatest character because of his near destruction of the Republic. The entire campaign was beautiful, from a military point of view. I'm trying to bring back those days, but an imitation is the best I can do. No one can pull off something like that besides Mandalore the Ultimate himself.

I'll just go ahead and be biased, because this is a Kotor 2 forum, but I'll go ahead anyway.

Kreia. Simply put, she is the best character I've seen not only in Star Wars, but in MANY other games/movies/media as well.

She's a very deep and somewhat tragic villain. Deep down, is she a good person? Debatable. She certainly seems to care for things to some extent, and not to others. She is a manipulator, and works in the shadows.

She doesn't lose arguments, ever. Nobody can hands down get under her skin, and nobody can one up her in any fashion. She has a retort for EVERYTHING. No matter how obscure the topic, she seemingly knows about it in some form.

She's almost like your character's shadow, their conscience. Constantly rebuking them for their good/evil deeds, their romances, their friends, their actions, everything. She has a comment for them all, along with the pros and cons of every situation.

She's like a god. She seems untouchable. And her plot to destroy the force is definitely the craziest I've heard about. How many people would have died had she succeeded? Everyone in the galaxy? Probably, unless they could survive such an ordeal like the Exile did, but Kreia herself said in times past and future, no jedi has ever made, or will make the same choice the Exile did, to sever himself/herself so utterly and completely.

And in the end, when she put her plan into the rolls, she knew she wouldn't succeed. She said herself she expected the Exile to defeat her, and go on to be one of the greatest in the galaxy. She knows she cannot win, but still does it out of some twisted sense of justice, and weird love. She claims to care for the Exile more than he/she knows, and while this might just be because of how rare and special the Exile is, it seems to be a personal love as well.

tl;dr: Kreia is the greatest Star Wars character of all time, in my opinion. She is simply unmatched in terms of character.

Guest staticjoe66

I'm going to stay with the movie canon realm and say I can't decide between Darth Sidious and Count Dooku--though I do not at all like some of the "canon" backstories for and involving the two characters, I LOVE Sidious for being the patient master subtle manipulator--ESPECIALLY how he played Anakin like a grand piano--being willing to wait decades and make alliances with the enemy (the Jedi) in order to see his plans come to fruition.

Count Dooku first because he was played by Christopher Lee, second because we had never seen the Makashi salute before and third because he too was a master manipulator tempting Obi-Wan with the Dark Side by seizing the respect and admiration Kenobi still had for Qui-Gon Jinn.

Pazzak to me Kreia is the most well written character in a game ever--she has so many great lines which make you sit back in your chair and say wow, hhmmmm also being the master manipulator, her comparing her Force use with using a poison was absolutely brilliant

Probably either Darth Vader or R2-D2, primarily for nostalgic reasons. They were my favorites as a kid. Darth Vader was always the ultimate badass (largely thanks to James Earl Jones' voice) who could still ultimately be redeemed. And I always wanted R2 to be my robot buddy. He knew what was up. Also, he set those other droids on fire in Revenge of the Sith. And flew. That was (and still is, to me) super awesome.

R2_flames.JPG

Guest bendarby24

darth maul or darth reven but simply because im a kotor fan boy m going with revan :)

Of the films? Han. Hands down. Han is just pure awesomeness.

Of the expanded universe? Probably Atton. The only EU books I've read were the Han Solo Trilogy ones though so that could probably explain that.

Films: Anakin / Vader, most definitely. It almost seems biased, as he is the only character that was permitted from the movies to be completely explored throughout nearly his entire life, therefor we all know his character and evolutions through time more than anyones.

Games: Atton, especially after he is turned into a Sith. I love the dark side when playing these games, and listening to his twisted backstory is amazing.

Guest darthkrull

for the movies Leia cause well honestly she's friggin hot in the gold bikini.

all around though my favorite is boba Fett. He is orphaned as a child and grows up to be a ruthless, feared bounty hunter. He takes up the leadership role of his people and operates a double agent ring during the Yuzhan Vong War and walk a tight rope the entire time until he can act. He trains Jaina Solo in Mandalorian combat so she can kill her own brother thereby further protecting his people in a round about way. He's just cold and ruthless, but at the same time haunted by the memory of possibly never living up to his father's legend, when in reality he far surpassed it, and constantly wondering if Jango would be proud of him. He has respect for very few people, including other mandalorians, but has a small degree for Han solo and Luke skywalker. He is a brave in your face character that's not afraid to throw down when it needs done

Guest GarfieldJL

Anakin Solo hands down, I'm still ticked they killed him off. Though the series with Jacen Solo falling to the Darkside probably wouldn't have gone on that long if he were still alive, because in raw potential he was stronger than Jacen.

In KotOR era it would be Atton Rand, mostly because he drives Kreia crazy.

Guest Fury of Revan

Mine is obviously Revan From KOTOR! My favorite Droid would have to be simply HK-47!

Guest Gaminglord28

At the risk of starting an argument with staticjoe66, I have to say...

Kyle Katarn! He is purely awesome!