phenex

Dantooine black screen

Just picked up mandalore and headed to Nar Shaddaa to help him with his quest. Afterwards I went to Dantooine for the last pack of mandos, but I keep getting the blank screen at party select. Havent had this issue for a really long time. At that time I played with 1.8.2 and m478ep.

Current mods:

Tslrcm 1.8.5

M478ep 1.2

Extended enclave 2.3

Atton/Kreia to Onderon/Dxun tomb

Dustil restoration

This has happened to me without mods ,the way I got through was to go to an older save from a different planet and try again.usually works on second try.

Good to know, looks like ill just have to make a save right before completing dantooine in the future. I was able to bypass it by deleting the Dan01 file from my gameinprogress folder. But now alot of enemies have respawned and some scripts are reset, but doesn't seem to have broken anything. Any idea where the break happens that causes the issue? That way I can save in the most optimal place to reduce the amount of back tracking.

Don't know why but it only seems to happen on dantooine ,don't believe I ever came across it anywhere else.