Sign in to follow this  
Guest Serenade01

TSLRCM + Sith Assassins w/ Lightsabers?

Guest Serenade01

Hello there folks! I just recently found interest in playing TSL again, thanks to the RCM here. I reinstalled the game up to the 1.0b patch, then added: TCM 1.7 + fix, Disable Lightsaber Quest, Feat Progression Mod, and the Sith Assassins W/ Lightsabers mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Sith_Assassins_With_Lightsabers;56678).

This may be out of other people's taste, but I thought disabling the lightsaber build quest would coexist rather well with collecting a handful of lightsabers off Sith Assassins instead. The Assassins are equipped with lightsabers, but the issue is that they don't seem to be dropping any loot at all, which would include said sabers.

Any way to make them drop loot again? I'm familiar building on nwn2, but haven't really dabbled beyond copy/paste for Kotor.

Well, you can set it so every assassin drops his saber. That would probably be too many sabers then, so I guess you'd have to modify the treasure generation scripts to make it work, as I don't think such a script exists for dropping lightsabers. (Or can anyone think of an instance when someone in the game drops a random lightsaber?)

Guest HaVoKeR

You can get the Ultimate Personal Items mod (found in our DL section), which grant you 2 cyan lightsabers in the Harbinger...

Edit: TFU 2, anyone?