Sign in to follow this  
Guest darkstar128

They said they were pruning... Hi folks.

Guest darkstar128

So I'll go ahead and post. I'm a huge fan of KOTOR2 and I love the restoration mod and I'm looking forward to revan's revenge.

Guest cogadh

They said they were going to prune me too, so I guess I'll just post here.

Welcome guys.

The pruning is being done for a few reasons.

First of all the member vs post count ratio was way too high, some pruning as already been done for members who signed up in July 2010 but haven't logged in since October 2010.

Pruning also frees up usernames for new people.

It also stops the spammers. They're getting more intelligent now and register but don't post till months later. I sent out that email as genuine members, who want to stay registered, will most likely come and post like you guys have but the spammers probably won't even get that email let alone understand what it says so they won't come and post and will get pruned.

Now you have posted you won't have to post again, the pruning only affects members with 0 posts. Of course you're more than welcome to post again and we sure hope you do.

Guest CiB

KOTOR 2 is just shy from being one of my all time favorite games. With the restoration project, it is one of my favorite games hands down. I signed in here to get the update, but I haven't posted becasue really all I'd be saying is repeating what others have said about how much better KOTOR 2 is thanks to the hard work done by the restoration team and thanking them for that work.

Guest ttestagr

Ah, spammers making it tough for lurkers to lurk. It makes me sad.

Guest Jedi/Sith

Well this is my first post on here and I love kotor 1 and 2.

So............. that's why there are like 30 new posters with just about one post... :D

Guest Dine

Exactly... I too have been lurking around for quite some time. At this time I don't play either KOTOR or TSL actively (studying takes most of my time...), but since I found out about the restored contend mod I've started using it and also other mods. I don't say much, because usually I don't have anything to say. Maybe when I start playing more again, I'll also join your discussions!

Guest Igneous

Haha! I won't be pruned that easily.

Hello, everyone. ;)

Guest Morphsbr

Hello everyone.

I'm a huge fan of KOTOR series. I'd play KOTOR 2 a number of times, and the game is great. Right now I'm looking forward the M478EP mod, who's going to be wonderful.

Guest darthwombat

(de-lurking)

Don't prune me bro! ;)

Played KOTOR back in the day, then KOTOR2 was on my "to do list" for years, finally checking it out now. Pretty cool. Thanks to the admins for this site, lots of good resources here :)