Sign in to follow this  
kandoruus

Question about creating custom feats.

I want Mandalore and HK-47 to be able to compete with the jedi in terms of damage output. So I decided to create a custom feat for each of them that would give extra attacks per round similar to Hanharr's Wookie Rage line of feats, except instead of a STR bonus HK gets DEX and Mandalore doesn't get a stat bonus but he also doesn't get a hit to DEF. 

So after searching through the nss files I came across k_inc_force.nss which is the script that fires Hanharr's Rage. The method that figures out which feat/power was used is a enormous switch-case statement that calls a method GetSpellId() as the "switch."

My question is this: where are the Spell Id's defined?

I have looked and looked and I just can not find this anywhere. I even downloaded another mod that added custom feats to see how they did it, but it only had the ncs files and I am not experienced enough with assembly languages to decode them.

Thanks!

Which column had the spell ids? I had looked through that file and (from left to right) the label didn't match the ID used in the k_inc_force.nss file (atleast for wookie rage line), name and spelldesc indicate what name and description to use from the dialog.tlk file, and I don't see any other column that has any unique information in it.

Which column had the spell ids? I had looked through that file and (from left to right) the label didn't match the ID used in the k_inc_force.nss file (atleast for wookie rage line), name and spelldesc indicate what name and description to use from the dialog.tlk file, and I don't see any other column that has any unique information in it.

It's row index