Sign in to follow this  
TimBob12

Impressive

Hello There,

I have just uploaded my first mod onto this site (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/34-tatooine-job-office/)

and I would just like to say that I am incredibly impressed. I think its a marvelous website with a much better file upload and present system than KOTOR files. I think it should be advertised a bit more, especially on Holowan Labs. Also possibly some modding question / tutorial sections would be nice. But overall I am incredibly impressed and dissapointed I have not found this sooner.

Thanks ;)

TB12

Guest HaVoKeR

Hello There,

I have just uploaded my first mod onto this site (http://deadlystream....ine-job-office/)

and I would just like to say that I am incredibly impressed. I think its a marvelous website with a much better file upload and present system than KOTOR files. I think it should be advertised a bit more, especially on Holowan Labs. Also possibly some modding question / tutorial sections would be nice. But overall I am incredibly impressed and dissapointed I have not found this sooner.

TB12

Yep, we owns =p haha.. theres also a thread i've made talking heavy about filefront and their late bad work and threatment to modders.

Guest Canderis

Hello There,

I have just uploaded my first mod onto this site (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/34-tatooine-job-office/)

and I would just like to say that I am incredibly impressed. I think its a marvelous website with a much better file upload and present system than KOTOR files.

I was quite impressed too.

Also possibly some modding question / tutorial sections would be nice.

Yea, that would be nice. Also a WIP section would be very useful.

Guest bendarby24

i will ask the doctor( he is the crater of the site) for promisoin :)

I've been on this site since RCM 1.6 first came out, and I agree that I should've joined sooner.

Ive just noticed that some new sections have been added. The things you can do when you ask :)

Ive just noticed that some new sections have been added. The things you can do when you ask :D

That would be the servers resident gremlin.

Most of the time he's screwing things up but once in a while he'll do something good.

Guest HaVoKeR

Very wise this gremlim must be. Me would like to meet him, maybe some fried chicken eat we will.

That would be the servers resident gremlin.

Most of the time he's screwing things up but once in a while he'll do something good.

Well so far he can stay as I have seen more good the bad :D