Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterArcturus

Which 2 Games Should I Stream Next?

I need some advice on what you guys would like to see me stream, so here is a straw poll that will allow everyone to choose the next two games that will be streamed.

The streams will begin tomorrow (Monday, the 20th) night at 10pm cst and you will be able to find them at http://www.twitch.tv/gmarcturussa.

I know they're not on the list but, definitely Dark Souls or Witcher III sometime.

Well, I didn't include any really long RPGs (although I have plenty to choose from)  and this is because these two games are only supposed to last up until the week of March 28th. At that point, the streams will consist of the Kingdom Hearts series on the PS4 because of the ports that will release that Tuesday. Also, as soon as June rolls around I will be splitting the streams between Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta.

Anyways, here is an update on the current poll standings. Right now, Devil May Cry 1 HD leads with 10 votes and Saint's Row 4 is in second place with 8 votes and as of right now it looks like those will be the games that I will be streaming. Hopefully we will see some more activity on the polls and maybe one of the others will make a come from behind comeback and win.