magdahalo

Let's start a Mac modding group here??! Eh? EH?

Hi, I'd really like to get a group rare folks who tend to play Mac installs of kotors and jedi games together to help each other mod and hunt down mods. Also, to find out and re link mods that are known mods that work for mac even if they were made for pc. Maybe we could start our own forum or group or whatever. I have no idea. This is the first group I ever really joined because I'm that obsessed with kotors. Thanks a bunch everybody! You all rock!

'The force fights with me!' lol

Hey there, I play KOTOR on Mac, but to be honest, most mods will work on the Mac, just the installation has to be done a certain way like through Wine or some other means.

Ok right on. I'm trying to work with cross over to run the tsl patcher. No luck yet though. I have gotten the bastilla revelation robes to work on KOTOR 1. And I got the dark brown hair color mod for the exile mod for tsl. Both which I like a lot. I really want the Rey's clothes mod but haven't gotten it to show up yet, and the same the with bad ass bastilla mod and bastilla cantinaAll very cool. Especially the revelation robes. The Kylo sabers are cool but I haven't gotten them to stick around lol. I'm mostly going for the restored content for tsl.

What are some of your favorite mods on your mac?? I'm running a mac air and haven't had any issues yet. But in the mac store version I kept getting stuck on nar shadda so I moved over to steam and have had way better gaming. I'm still trying to finish my next of pc build and kinda got stuck being happy with my mac, I really only play the Jedi and KOTOR series of games funnily. So the mac is actually pretty awesome bring that mostly record music. But when that Star citizen game comes out I hope I have a good pc. When the aperion KOTOR is finished I'll get one no matter what! Lol thanks!!

Sorry * I mostly record music on computers* when I have time I rock starwars games! I was thinking a starwars gaming convention would be awesome. Like all stuff from starwars games only. Another force project of mine.