Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Star Wars: Force Commander (2000)

Star Wars: Force Commander is a real-time strategy (RTS) computer game released for the PC in March 2000. The game's action runs from immediately before the Battle of Yavin through the Battle of Coruscant. The player takes on the role of Brenn Tantor, an Imperial commander who later defects to the Rebel Alliance.

Game features include over 40 different unit types, 24 campaign missions and 27 multiplayer missions, 12 3-D environments, and remixes of John Williams' original Star Wars scores as music. Following a trend of its contemporary RTS titles, Force Commander eschewed the standard resource management system. Instead, the player gathered "Command Points" to grow his force.

OK, so why am I mentioning this now 11 year old game? Mainly because it has voice overs from the voice actors that gave you Bastila, Carth, and Jolee. (Here's the whole cast list - in case you're curious: Force Commander Cast List.) I'd like to get access to said voiceovers but - n00b that I am - I can't figure out where they are stored and how do get at them. If anyone has an idea, shoot me a PM please.