Sign in to follow this  
Dak Drexl

MOD:Dak's Big Skin Pack

Dak's Big Skin Pack

View File

Dak's Big Skin Pack v2 [TSL] - ReadMe

Description:
This mod just skins a ton of NPC's. My goal here was to make some textures look a little more realistic and more appealing to look at. Some changes are drastic while others are subtle.

Notes:
Mira's new head is OPTIONAL. Her clothing will be installed automatically via TSLPatcher but if you want the new head you must install it manually. The folder is included.
To find out all of the new skins, just look at the screenshots. They're all included.

There are 7 new armors for you to wear. The Mandalorian armors can be won in the battle circle. The Sith trooper armors can be found in loot of dead Sith troops you battle in the Dxun tomb. Unfortunately you'll have to cheat to get the Khoonda armors because I couldn't get them in-game right.
Cheats are: a_medium_17 and a_medium_19

Installation:
Extract the files,
Just Press Install,
Select your Kotor2 Directory which is located at:
My Computer>C:>ProgramFiles>LucasArts>SWKotOR2

*If you want Mira's new head, open the folder "Optional Mira Head" and move all of the files inside into your override. Easy as that.

Credits:
Thank you to FrantFire/GeorgNihilus for scripting the Mandalorian armors in-game.

Permissions:
You may not use this mod in any of your mods or alter this publicly in any way without my consent. Contact me at Dak Drexl on LucasForums.

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/28/2016
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible