Sign in to follow this  
DasRoteBaron

Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection (TSLRCM compatible)

So Chainz.2da made an amazing mod way back when that would make Kreia's outfit chance according to what you equipped on her.

Check it out if you haven't: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/81-kreias-assorted-robe-collection/

The problem with this mod is that it is not compatible with TSLRCM, because it adds new dialogue, scripts, etc.  I've tried tinkering with it (I tried installing it all, but without the the new dlg files or the scripts) to no avail.

Does anyone know how to get it working in TSLRCM or know how to make a TSLRCM-compatible version of the mod?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if anything else like that exists. You could ditch all the scripts and dialogues and do a limited version as a simple appearance.2da mod. You'd be limited to one texture per model type though.

Alternatively, you could check out this - http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2851410&postcount=8

I think it should be compatible with TSLRCM, as it doesn't alter the endgame sepekku entry, but I make no guarantees.

Edit: I just made a slight tweak to it, adjusting the neck verts to match the position of the standard bodies. Should get rid of most clipping issues in that region. I had to adjust the inner hood of the default Kreia robes to match the new vert positions, so there is a bit of texture distortion around the neck/collar as a result (noticeable in the morgue scene, for example). I also extended the hair down a bit to hide the lack of underside, but there is still some nasty clipping there.

You could ditch all the scripts and dialogues and do a limited version as a simple appearance.2da mod. You'd be limited to one texture per model type though.

How would I go about this?  I'd be fine with only one texture; I really just want to be able to use her Dark Jedi Master Robe texture.

Assuming you are happy to have a single texture all the time, it's extremely simple. Just copy P_KreiaH09.tga (head texture) and P_KreiaA09.tga (body texture) from the mod's tslpatchdata folder, paste them into the Override folder, and rename them P_KreiaH.tga and P_KreiaA.tga, respectively. If you want a different colour, just look at the textures and choose the appropriate numbered pair.

If you have already tried to install the mod previously, you'll need to copy and paste the appearance.2da (and other files) from the mod's backup folder back into the Override folder first.