DarthParametric

Download:Pre-War Style Silver & Gold Trimmed Jedi Robes

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=850

File Name: Pre-War Style Silver & Gold Trimmed Jedi Robes

File Submitter: DarthParametric

File Submitted: 12 Apr 2016

File Category: Skins

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Adds K1-style Jedi robes with silver and gold trim, styled after the “Silverlined Jedi Robe” mod by Cerasumat, which no longer appears to be available for download.

Use KSE or console command to add items a_robe_47 and a_robe_48 to your inventory.

Note: This uses the K1-style Jedi robes mesh. However, it is not a port. While the original medium sized model was replaced by the new movie-style robe for TSL, Obsidian left in the original K1 large and small models for both males and females, along with the female texture. I have rescaled these models to the same size as the medium model, along with making some UV adjustments for the male model to fix various texture stretching issues.

Warning: In order not to replace the existing Obsidian robe models, I have overriden the J model slot – i.e. Revan/Star Forge robes – with the K1-style Jedi robes model. As a result, this mod is not compatible with any other mod that uses PFBJ/PMBJ models, i.e. any Revan/Star Forge robes in TSL mods, or that replaces the model in the J slot in the same manner.

Click here to download this file