Sign in to follow this  
Destin Folios

Installation Procedure

Like the topic title says, I'm looking for the steps that need to be taken in order for TSLRCM 1.7 and the unofficial fix to be installed. I've downloaded and ran the program to "install" the mod. But if it's anything like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, I'll need to click and drag some things in order for it to be a success.

I believe I read somewhere that I'd need to "dump" files. What is "dumping" a file?

1.7 is an .exe, just run the installer, specify where you installed TSL, done.

My 1.7 fix requires you to put a few files into the specified folders yes. Instructions are on the readme provided inside the RAR document with the files.

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SUCCCCCCCCCCESssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Sorry for that outburst. I've just been looking forward to something that looks like they should've hired you guys to actually produce this game lol

You were right about being immediately able to tell if it was successful, even the launcher looks professional. All I had to do was uninstall it and reinstall. For some reason it didn't select the right destination automatically, but the second time worked for me.