onemeg

file already exists...skipping file...

I've run into this error while trying to install a couple of different mods with the TSL patcher, at the end it says there was an error and the log shows warnings stating that a file of the same name already exists in the folder and therefore it is skipping the file.  How do I make it overwrite the file instead?  I tried running the patcher as administrator but it did the same thing.  I'm using Win 10.  Thx for any advice!

I've run into this error while trying to install a couple of different mods with the TSL patcher, at the end it says there was an error and the log shows warnings stating that a file of the same name already exists in the folder and therefore it is skipping the file.  How do I make it overwrite the file instead?  I tried running the patcher as administrator but it did the same thing.  I'm using Win 10.  Thx for any advice!

In most cases, this is only a warning

The TSLPatcher will not overwrite files unless told to, and if the file is being edited later, it's usually fine if it already exists.

What mods were giving these warnings? What mods do you have installed? If you still have the install logs for the warning mods could you paste their contents inside

[ /spoiler] tags (remove that space in "[ /spoiler]")?

Hi, I already deleted the install logs.  But I am using TSLRCM 1.8.4 and the two mods that were giving me those errors are Extended Ending and Coruscant Jedi Temple.  I haven't actually tried to see if they work as I am just starting a new game, I just assumed errors were errors...I know what they say about assuming ;)  Thanks for the info!