Barajas_201

cut scenes showing up really small on tsl

The Wide Screen Gaming forum reports that the game fails to run properly at the 1280 x 720 resolution of your laptop.

ok i changed the resolution from 640x480 to 1024x768 on the swkotor2.ini but the cut scenes keep showing up small, yet for some reason the game menu runs smoother, what now?

If your video does not support the 640 x 480 resolution it will show up in a small portion of your screen. If your screen or video driver supports scaling you could select scale image to full panel size. Since the actual bik files are 1600 x 680 I am nit sure what to do to convert them to a size that will play on your computer or if it would be possible in the game engine.

Hum, in the HD Video Pack, bik files play fine on 1024x768... Strange that yours would be scaled to 1600x680...

I have the same problem. Very annoying. I think it's an issue with my Intel HD Graphics.

Hum, in the HD Video Pack, bik files play fine on 1024x768... Strange that yours would be scaled to 1600x680...

I used the Rad video tools File Info to get the size. Most of the files are that size. Looking at a larger sample the are some files with different sizes. Some are as small as 640 x 252 so the game engine must be doing something. What it is I do not know offhand.