gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Oh. Well it seemed like it was for some reason... All I was using was the official patch, and 1.6. No worries then.

Guest defecation

Only update after install was the 1.7 patch

I'm running on wine (Ubuntu).

I'm on Nar Shadda and TM Droid has just gotten the freighter ID and he and the red haired girl and Atton have fought their way through the insect dudes and the bluey grey guys.

When you try to enter the refugee landing pad you appear on the wrong side of the door and are stuck inside the airlock. You can only go back to the docks.

Is there any noclip cheat for kotor? Anyway to get through the door?

Thanks.

Edit:

Nevermind you can open the door by clicking on it. LOL. Even though it says to Nar Shadda Docks you can still walk through it ok.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here goes...

My KOTOR Savegame Editor doesn't work with 1.7. I only have this mod and its unofficial fix, along with the official patch for the game. When I use the editor, it says the changes are committed in the program, but there's no changes in my game at all.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Guest Joeker

I am on Malachor. I have just finished the conversation with Karth on Telos. First a Question..Has the Trayus Academy been removed...this is the first time I've played any TSLRCM (this is v. 1.7). After the cut scene where the Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor.....screen goes black. I go ahead and save that game. Then i goto the load game list and am immediately at the Trayus

Core. I then speak to Kreia and she says to goto Dantoine...but I can't leave. I have replayed from the Carth conversation on Telos

several times with different responses but no change at Malachor. I am going to try to go back to the point before facing Nhilus on the Ravager to see if there is something that changes.

Has anyone else had a similar problem on Malachor?

Yes, I do. Is there any (temporary) solution for this?

Besides that: Great work. Really enjoyed playing this mod.

GO-TO's talk about Revan refers to the latter as male instead of the gender I set for this playthrough (female).

Is it intentional, that all those HK-50's you're able to encounter during your fights to the JekkJekkTar with Atton in the lead and on Goto's yacht, disappear, if you have HK-47 in your party?

GO-TO's talk about Revan refers to the latter as male instead of the gender I set for this playthrough (female).

Is it intentional, that all those HK-50's you're able to encounter during your fights to the JekkJekkTar with Atton in the lead and on Goto's yacht, disappear, if you have HK-47 in your party?

Not much to do there, there is only VO for a male Revan.

And yes, that's intentional...

@ jjo; I've used the KSE with 1.7 successfull many many times.

@ jjo; I've used the KSE with 1.7 successfull many many times.

I'm not sure what's wrong, then. The save editor works perfectly with KOTOR 1, but it simply does nothing for TSL. And TSLRCM 1.7 is the only mod I have.

Few bugs:

1) In the prologue, when I'we used the elevator to get up, the game has crashed. Right after autosave, so I've loaded from autosave and all works well.

2) In the cutscenes on Peragus, when the miners dying. All the miners are staying on the corpses, and when they dies, they falling onto theirs dead bodies. It seems like dead bodies must become invisible when cutscene starts, but they didn't.

1.7, unofficial fix, jedi temple+textures, usm with compability patch (installed right), ns skybox, droid enchancement, cyan saber fix and textures from 1.0c patch (only textures and shaders+I've programmed TSLPatcher to modify appearance.2da). Windows XP SP 2

2) It's a hololog of the miners dying, displayed OVER the actual reality (where everyone is dead). Hence the overlay too...

Few bugs:

1) In the prologue, when I'we used the elevator to get up, the game has crashed. Right after autosave, so I've loaded from autosave and all works well.

2) In the cutscenes on Peragus, when the miners dying. All the miners are staying on the corpses, and when they dies, they falling onto theirs dead bodies. It seems like dead bodies must become invisible when cutscene starts, but they didn't.

1.7, unofficial fix, jedi temple+textures, usm with compability patch (installed right), ns skybox, droid enchancement, cyan saber fix and textures from 1.0c patch (only textures and shaders+I've programmed TSLPatcher to modify appearance.2da). Windows XP SP 2

It's just a holo vid, so the corpses are allready there, it only show how an where they died.

Wouldn't it be a bit wierd if the body's were gone....if it was a security record...yes than it would be different =)

I am using TSLRCM 1.7 and the 1.7 fix, when I am on Nar Shadda, I have convinced teh Serocco thugs to attack the Exchange, but I cannot find them or provoke Saquesh to attack me. The Journal says that I have infiltrated the Serocco territory and that I have convinced the exchange to lay off on the refugee's, but I still cannot get Lootra through to his wife or vice versa. Any help would be appreciated.

After completing my work for Czerka on the Telos I’ve go to the dock. There I’ve talked with the duros and he says, that he will open the door to the hangar and gives me lightsaber part. But the door was hadn’t opened. I’ve reloaded the game, talks with this duros again and the door has opened.

I am using TSLRCM 1.7 and the 1.7 fix, when I am on Nar Shadda, I have convinced teh Serocco thugs to attack the Exchange, but I cannot find them or provoke Saquesh to attack me. The Journal says that I have infiltrated the Serocco territory and that I have convinced the exchange to lay off on the refugee's, but I still cannot get Lootra through to his wife or vice versa. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you removed the 2 door guards who are where you enter the sector? If so, run towards the Refugee Camp and you'll trigger a questupdate along the way. If not; Find a way to remove them...

After completing my work for Czerka on the Telos I’ve go to the dock. There I’ve talked with the duros and he says, that he will open the door to the hangar and gives me lightsaber part. But the door was hadn’t opened. I’ve reloaded the game, talks with this duros again and the door has opened.

Other mods? Ithorian Cantina for example?

Hassat Hunter,

No ithorian cantina.

Would it be possible to use Ulic's Peragus Mod to replace the missing module? Like if only that one module file was installed?

Most of Ulic's work goes in the override, although some do go in the modules.

You have to know what you're doing to get the right files though.

Not sure this is a bug of RCM but it seems to be a bug. Prologue Dormitory door is a mess. It could be a mod I am using but no clue which it could be, as I didn't install any mod for the Prologue afaik.

What happens is even if I get the door open the droid can't get through (I keep pressing the spacebar to try to make the droid jump :) ). Then if I try to reload/restart the game it door is actually closed again.

A texture mod couldn't do this correct? I am using Xarwarz new 2011 textures for the Ebon Hawk, well all of them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any tips. :)

OOC does anyone know where I can get a 1 sec blank bik file? There seems to be an hardcoded bik at the start of the game.

Droid, what droid?

@ ph34rl355; Now that I think about it, I actually got everything from Peragus... now to ask wheter that's all that was missing, I could upload it. Stupid I didn't think of that before.

English only though (since I use the english version and therefore having english modules).

@ ph34rl355; Now that I think about it, I actually got everything from Peragus... now to ask wheter that's all that was missing, I could upload it. Stupid I didn't think of that before.

English only though (since I use the english version and therefore having english modules).

If you would be so kind :) I use the English version anyway, so no biggie here.

Yeah, well, apparently it wasn't that easy. No exact data what was missing that's now added for the next :).

Anyway to get Stoney to upload a fix, or is it best to just wait for 1.8?

I left a message on his wall, hope he doesn't stone me to death <.<