gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

I am using only TSLRCM 1.7 and the 1.0b patch. The option to have HK-50 mimic the voice code on Paragus seems absent as does T3-M4 in the fuel line camera view. Is this a known thing?

At the moment i am on duxn, yes i know it's taking me a long time to finish the game.

My only problem is i don't have much time for gaming =(

Anywho....I'm on duxn, asked every mandelorian for a quest after that i'm asking one of the blue mandelorian at the entrance of the mandelorian ruins to take me back to "camp" and the game shuts off after that i tried it 3 times and same thing happens.

One minor inconvenience to report....On duxon before you get to the mandelorian ruins, you will encounter the HK50's, when i have HK47 on my team, i won't get a cool conversation ;)

I am using only TSLRCM 1.7 and the 1.0b patch. The option to have HK-50 mimic the voice code on Paragus seems absent as does T3-M4 in the fuel line camera view. Is this a known thing?

103PER seems missing from the installer, as such it's exactly as it was vanilla, without our bugfixes ;).

103PER seems missing from the installer, as such it's exactly as it was vanilla, without our bugfixes ;).

It's just pure blasfemie !

Is there any fix? Will it affect the rest of the mod?

Is there any fix?

Not really. I suppose Zbyl or Stoney could offer the files up for download though (I don't have all fixes there).

Will it affect the rest of the mod?

No.

Alright. Other than that, I absolutely love the mod. Great work mate.

Guest Darth Tartarus

Bug in HK Factory: After HK-47 destroys the HK-50s and activates the 51s, when you enter the main room, the HK-51s don't talk to you. The cutscene doesn't trigger until you go back to the factory entrance. This bug was not present in 1.6.

Fresh install of the game, patched and 1.7. First part of the game worked absolutely fine, Telos, no problem. Opted to go to Nar-Shadaa and a lot of the cut scenes just started skipping through real fast as if i was clicking. So, since then about 75% of all convo's (On Dux right now) scroll to fast to read, with no voice. Finally, every HK patrol I run into with or without HK47 does not trig a quest in the journal. I really want to check out that factory. Thanks!

I need help!

I played through tslrcm 1.6 about 2 monts ago (female DS character)

Everything worked fine (didn't need to install any fix patch)

Now I'm playing again as a male LS character. I installed tslrcm 1.7 yesterday, started a new game, and happy I was ;)

Until i arrive at the telos jedi academy. I kill those hk-51, get inside, dialog with Atris...

Then im on my way to free my companion.I must also mention that there is only 1 handmaiden in the entire academy and its Brianna. When you free them companions, there is a cutscene dialog between Atris and Handmaiden, Atris asks her to follow the Exile (this is a male only cutscene. im not sure if its restored content or not)

Then I free t3-m4, on my way to the ebon hawk, boards the ship. I see the cinematic of the ship leaving the polar region.

THE PROBLEM : After the cinematic, Atris appears again, in the same position as the previous cutscene (like its gonna repeat, handmaidens not there though) but she doesnt not talk at all, she just stands there (lasts about 5 sec). Then im brought back to my character in front of the ebon hawk in the academy and when i select ''board the ebon hawk option nothings happen)

Sometimes my characters frozen, sometimes i can move freely around the academy. I noticed that Atris stands in the council room, where i saw her in the cutscene, but when i click her nothing happen.

So i'm stuck at the end of telos just when i was about to really start. Im using the skip peragus mod and some sound mod. When the bug happened,I unistalled/reinstalled the game, got back at telos academy and it did it again.

thanks for your help and sorry for the spelling!:)

I confirm : I just started a female char, skipped peragus and telos until polar region i got past fine. I see record of my trial, etc... Since handmaiden doesnt come, we dont get to see the atris/handmaiden cutscene and I think thats where the problem is but i dont know what to do. Please id really like to enjoy the mod as a MALE character help!

Last thing : must I install the v1.6 mod before installing 1.7? Cause right now i just downloaded/installed 1.7 + the fix thinking it contained all the patches and bug fixes. I read this telos bug was fixed in tslrcm 1.5 in some comment so must i go way back to 1.5, 1.6, 1.7?

Guest Orbb

Hey guys i'm new here.....

Only mod is rcm 1.7, darkside female.

during sith attack on telos i fight to where you meet mandalore and vaisis in the entertaiment module, then cut scene plays where republic warp to engage the sith ships and after cut scene i'm stuck with a black screen in the entertainment module. i can still acsess inventory but little else... any help wpuld be appreciated,

I'm having this exact same issue and can't finish the playthrough. This is my first playthrough with 1.7 (patched) or any of the mods to be honest. Playing a LS female. Only other mod loaded is the "Kill the Ithorian" mod. I may load it on my older XP machine and see if it plays a bit better since Vista has a few issues with the game in general.

Even though I just finished my first ever HK factory run there was one part that didn't seem to flow right. After turning off the HK-50 production line there were hostile HK-51 units in the main chamber so I was never able to upload the HK-47 behavior core through the terminal in the HK-51 control center. The terminal in the HK-51 control center was offline until I turned the HK-50 production line off and it seemed like I should have had the option to upload it in there somewhere before the units became active.

Other than that I love the "new" content. It's such a more complete game and the plot flows a bit better.

Vista x64 (SP2)

AMD Quad core phenom

ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2

Bug in HK Factory: After HK-47 destroys the HK-50s and activates the 51s, when you enter the main room, the HK-51s don't talk to you. The cutscene doesn't trigger until you go back to the factory entrance. This bug was not present in 1.6.

You need to disable the factory with the console behind them before the cutscene runs, that was a change in 1.7. Not sure why VP made it trigger as well when trying to leave the module though.

Don't you check your questlog?

Fresh install of the game, patched and 1.7. First part of the game worked absolutely fine, Telos, no problem. Opted to go to Nar-Shadaa and a lot of the cut scenes just started skipping through real fast as if i was clicking. So, since then about 75% of all convo's (On Dux right now) scroll to fast to read, with no voice. Finally, every HK patrol I run into with or without HK47 does not trig a quest in the journal. I really want to check out that factory. Thanks!

That's a vanilla TSL issue, just rebooting your game should fix it.

For the quest to update/start you first need to talk to HK about the Voice Recorder.

Then im on my way to free my companion.I must also mention that there is only 1 handmaiden in the entire academy and its Brianna. When you free them companions, there is a cutscene dialog between Atris and Handmaiden, Atris asks her to follow the Exile (this is a male only cutscene. im not sure if its restored content or not)

Any other mods? Specifically ones that change the appearance of the Handmaidens?

I would suggest re-installing and *only* installing 1.7 and 1.7 fix. It might have something to do with updating from 1.6. Then also use a save before entering the academy.

I'm having this exact same issue and can't finish the playthrough. This is my first playthrough with 1.7 (patched) or any of the mods to be honest. Playing a LS female. Only other mod loaded is the "Kill the Ithorian" mod. I may load it on my older XP machine and see if it plays a bit better since Vista has a few issues with the game in general.

Use KSE to change the value of Globals-Numerics-101PER_Revan_End. If it says 1 make it 0, if it says 0 make it 1 (not quite sure which was the right one, but the opposite of which is set in your game). Our bad, will be fixed in 1.8.

Even though I just finished my first ever HK factory run there was one part that didn't seem to flow right. After turning off the HK-50 production line there were hostile HK-51 units in the main chamber so I was never able to upload the HK-47 behavior core through the terminal in the HK-51 control center. The terminal in the HK-51 control center was offline until I turned the HK-50 production line off and it seemed like I should have had the option to upload it in there somewhere before the units became active.

That's intentional. And it was offline before because you need to change something on the first level to turn it on. Otherwise it'll be turned on when turning off the HK-50 line, with said results...

View PostBannok, on 05 January 2011 - 11:39 PM, said:

That's a vanilla TSL issue, just rebooting your game should fix it.

For the quest to update/start you first need to talk to HK about the Voice Recorder.

I dont get that dialogue option when I speak to HK, I have tried to initiate it now in verious planets and on the ship, is it a influence requirement or trigger?

I dont get that dialogue option when I speak to HK, I have tried to initiate it now in verious planets and on the ship, is it a influence requirement or trigger?

You get it when talking about the Sith ("Twi'lek Methaphor:").

Well that option is not open to me, so something must not have trigged right, really dont want to restart either ;/

Well that option is not open to me, so something must not haven't trigged right, really dont want to restart either ;/

Could you upload a savegame?

*Rar or zip the entire map, then upload it with Rapidshare or Megaupload or something*

Could you upload a savegame?

*Rar or zip the entire map, then upload it with Rapidshare or Megaupload or something*

Wont be able to do that till the evening, around 7-8 CST. You would think having gamed online since 1993 I would be able to do that stuff myself, but alas, an idiot is I. ::DroolS::

Could prolly email it, but yeah, ill get it to you asap.

So, any way to try and get the file up on here for the missing Peragus bit? Without it, there is no way to even have HK-50 mimic the code.

@ph34rl355

Did you ask HK-50 about the voice-print ID? I've got 1.7 and had no problems.

@ph34rl355

Did you ask HK-50 about the voice-print ID? I've got 1.7 and had no problems.

I did. All he mentions is the laws by which they are supposed to obey. No option to trick him into saying it.

Well, since it's vanilla map, and it *was* possible there, you might want to talk a bit more. About the last words for example. Also you do have the recorder, right?...

Well, since it's vanilla map, and it *was* possible there, you might want to talk a bit more. About the last words for example. Also you do have the recorder, right?...

I do indeed have the recorder. Everything goes back on track as soon as I walk out to spacewalk. Kreia's dialog appears and such. Everything seems to work except this module...

And now he just doesn't have the option to him to speak the code with the officer's voice.

You're a guardian?

Your persuasion may be too low. Then the options wont appear. You will need to resort to slicing it together with 3 seperate pieces.

You're a guardian?

Your persuasion may be too low. Then the options wont appear. You will need to resort to slicing it together with 3 seperate pieces.

I play as a Sentinel. Thought the persuasion may be it. I was thinking that might have been the reason... Still, the T3 not being visible in the camera just kinda bugs me since it was fixed in 1.6, which is what I was using before.