Sign in to follow this  
W66BloodDagger

Endgame Dantooine Issues

Hello,
I am using the newest version of the restored content mod. I have located each of the Jedi and am to return to Dantooine Enclave. 

I have gotten the quest, spoken to Kreia, and the cutscene that unlocks the Rebuilt Enclave plays. 

When I enter through the door the cutscene involving Nihilus and Tobin plays. Afterwards the screen fades black and nothing happens. I am able to bring up a screen and save my game for some reason. If done and reload the save my location is 853NIH and my character is completely different.

I was able to bypass this issue. If I brought up the menu and then closed it, I found I was able to input cheats. I was able to warp into the Enclave Courtyard as normal. If I re-enter the Rebuilt Enclave, the cutscene where Kreia mentions it has been a long time plays, and the same error occurs. 

I can warp out again. Upon re-entry Kreia is near the entrance but invisible. If I speak to her, the cutscene where Exile kills the 3 masters plays, and then the game crashes. 

If I instead go to where the Masters are, nothing will happen. If I interact with the masters, they turn to face me but will not speak.

Any help would be much appreciated! 
I have saves before each of the cutscenes mentioned above, as well as one before I left the Ebon Hawk.
Please and Thank you.

Hello. I am also having this issue; albeit, it's before going to Dxun again to solve the civil war. This was a fresh install of the latest version of the mod, and the game is currently up to date. I am using the Steam version and do not have any other mods installed. When I try to leave the Ebon Hawk (completing the Mandalorian recruitment), the game tries to proceed to the loading screen but never reaches it, leaving me at a black screen . The game refuses to respond to the escape key or pause button, and when I try to use task manager to shut the game down, it beeps and says I'm going to lose my progress unless I save. At that point, I have the ability to click "exit" or cancel: the latter leaves me with the black screen again. I have tried loading primary save and my auto save; both end up bugging out when I try to leave the Ebon Hawk on Dantoonie. I have not tried reinstalling the mod, or starting a new game. This save was not from an old version or vanillia KOTOR II.

I use Windows 7 64 bit, and I can see the RCM logo in the menu. Thank you.

2 totally different issues.

@ RadarE33: You probably want to reset the module (place 401DXN.git in override). Then save, remove the file from override and continue as normal, just using the Mandalorian Guide to go to the camp.

2 totally different issues.

@ RadarE33: You probably want to reset the module (place 401DXN.git in override). Then save, remove the file from override and continue as normal, just using the Mandalorian Guide to go to the camp.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I apologize. This is on Dantoonie. There is no Manadlorian recruitment side quests on Dxun.

601DAN instead of 401DXN then (makes sense, it's a far more common issue on Dantooine than it ever was on Dxun). Still not the same issue as the OP, which from my experience is usually mod incompatibility related.

Yours is just a rare and extremely elusive vanilla-bug.