Download:Malak's Revenge Launcher

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=624

File Name: Malak's Revenge Launcher

File Submitter: inyriforge

File Submitted: 07 Aug 2015

File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

Original Review on Filefront:

"I am please to review a mod...err... launcher by Inyri Forge. Inyri is a network admin on the FileFront network and in the past has been active with making mods for the Knights of the Old Republic games. Due to her personal life getting more busy, she hasn�t had the time to make Knights of the Old Republic mods like she used to, so it�s really great when she does actually gets to make the time to do a mod.

It�s been a while since I have reviewed a launcher and I was never one that was huge on them. I personally never use the launcher. I just open my game without going through the launcher. I find it faster to get where I want to. Well, not everybody is like that and many do use it and love seeing new styles of it. This is actually a cool launcher that the author made.

What this launcher does is focus on Darth Revan and Darth Malak. You can a picture of them in a duel when you launch your game. What�s really neat is the new sounds you get with the launcher. When you open the launcher, you hear the Sith Battle Theme song and Malak quoting a scene; �You are strong child, but I will break you.� Then you hear his trademark laugh after that. Anytime you hit any of the launcher buttons, you hear the Malak laugh, a very nice tribute to the Dark Lord. This mod also breaks a string of 13 strait TSL mods. Enjoy the new launcher! biggrin.gif

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Shem"

Click here to download this file