Download:Choose Your Destiny Launcher

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=623

File Name: Choose Your Destiny Launcher

File Submitter: inyriforge

File Submitted: 07 Aug 2015

File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

Original Review on Filefront:

"One of the basic, yet most important aspects in my opinion about Star Wars is how distinguished good and evil is. It�s so clearly defined. This new mod will add to our growing collection of launchers, however the TSL side is really dominating with the amount of launchers compared to the K1 section, so it�s nice to add to the K1 side to help compete with the TSL side.

I also love to see talented modders continue to contribute to the Knights of the Old Republic section. It gives me great pleasure to review their mods. In the case of this launcher, it�s Inyri Forge who graces us. Anything she makes, she makes it with great quality and this mod is no exception to the kind of work she releases.

Since we�re talking about how distinguished good and evil is, this launcher is based off of that and the choice you have to go to either the good side of things, or the dark side. My favorite part about this mod is the new sounds. When the launcher is opened, Master Vrook talks about how the lure of the dark side is not easy to resist with dark themed music playing in the background and when you click the buttons, Master Zhar will tell you that you cannot deny who you are.

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Shem"

Click here to download this file