index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=604

File Name: Scatter Pistol by Inyri Forge

File Submitter: inyriforge

File Submitted: 07 Aug 2015

File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

Uploaded by permission of the author.

Original KotORFiles review:

"Don't you love blasters? Instead of shooting bullets, it's lasers. That's what you get when using a gun Star Wars style which applies in the Knights of the Old Republic era. What's great is that they don't have to be reloaded, just have enough power to shoot. stick out tongue

Inyri Forge is back with another gun model to play with. Actually, this was a request from a blaster model she made a long time ago for Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. The request was to put it in the first Knights of the Old Republic game and since the author has it currently installed, it was easy to convert and test it out real quick.

This model is based off of the game Star Wars Galaxies. Two years ago, my brother got me this game for my birthday, but I was against paying money every month just to play it, so I never did and it is now collecting dust on my shelves. Anyway, Inyri Forge played it and loved this blaster model and decided to make one for Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords two years ago and now it's finally available for the first Knights of the Old Republic game.

The pistol is worth nothing so spawning it and selling it won't work. It's fully upgradable and each upgrade gives you 1-6 energy damage. It also comes with a +3 enhancement bonus. If you want to get this blaster, you will need to use the cheat console. Just follow the instructions in the readme file. Enjoy the blaster! big grin

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Shem"

Installation Instructions:

Put the files in your override folder.

Included files:

-back_scatter.tga

-cylinder.tga

-grip_muzzletrim.tga

-muzzle.tga

-muzzle_base.tga

-w_blaste_78.uti

-iw_blstrpstl_078.tga

-w_blstrpstl_078.mdl

-w_blstrpstl_078.mdx

-The Read-me file

Uninstall Instructions:

Remove the above named files from your override folder.

Description:

Originally part of a weapons pack I modelled for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, this gun makes the perfect addition to KotOR.

How To Spawn:

Want to load up this weapon? First of all, make sure your cheats are enabled. I won't explain how to do that, so if you don't know how look it up on Google.

Press ~ (`) and type in, without the quotes, "giveitem scatter". This will put the Scatter Pistol in your inventory.

Bugs:

None that I've found.

Comments:

I never put this into KotOR1? Shame on me! T'was requested, so here it is.

Click here to download this file