"Tech: 10

Quality: 10

FunFactor: 10

Creativity: 10

Size vs. Usefulness: 10

Installation Instructions: 10

Overall Rating: 10

Description:

Well this launcher is pretty much the best I have seen so far, it has custom sounds and everything! Even custom background music. But to really appreciate the work that went into this mod, you have to know the way in which it was developed. Inyri being her amazing self, put the models from kotor into Max, RIGGED them and then had them do these amazing, dramatic poses. That with the mixture of the background and buttons, this launcher deserves a straight up 10/10. What with all the effort put in and the excellent end result. I applaud you Inyri Forge. Excellent Launcher!

~Gsccc"

Description

It's a launcher, using custom-posed KotOR models.

I was going for something simple, here. Kind of a dark, ominous feeling lancher that was simple enough that it wouldn't draw unnecessary attention to keep you from playing the game (which is why you bought it). To me it gives the feel of Carth (representing your party) looking over his shoulder to see Bandon (representing the Sith). Kind of like that ongoing battle between good and evil; the darkness stalking the light. Anyway, that's my one deep philosophical thought for the week. Thanks for coming! See you next week.

Installation Instructions

First of all, backup your entire launcher folder. The easiest way to do this is to make a new folder within the launcher folder called "backup" or something similar, and copy all the files from the launcher folder into it.

Next, put all the contents of the launcher folder in this zip into your SWKotOR/launcher directory, or simply place the folder in your SWKotOR directory (this will have the same effect). This will overwrite what is already there, which is why I suggest you backup first.

Click here to download this file