Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Towards a perfect K2 - 015 - First dialog with Jana Lorso

I already mentioned this in the old forum.

The scenario is as follows:

Receiving Moza in the apartment at our disposal.

Refusal to take the call of the Czerkas from the communication console (so no 203TEL_dlg 203lorso.dlg).

Go see Jana Lorso (Chodo Habbat has not been met, therefore no decision has yet been taken).

209TEL_dlg 203lorso.dlg

1 / The conversation begins straightaway without the Exile presenting himself/herself. It is easy to modify the first dialogue option of the Exile, since there's no VO, with something like:

I am (or "My name is") <FullName>.

It would be more polite because Lorso is presenting herself.

2 / I'm not sure that the script c_mission1status exists.

At this first meeting with Lorso, the following dialog options should not appear:

80220 :

You mentioned work. What sort of jobs might you have for me?

I think that, to manage this, one have to use a boolean initialised at 0 and set to 1 with StrRef 80165 in E5 of 203TEL_dlg 203lorso.dlg, then write the script c_mission1status called with StrRef 80220 at R102 in 209TEL_dlg 203lorso.dlg for a true / false condition.

80216 :

I've decided to help the Ithorians.

Actualy, it use the non existing condition test c_mission1status script. I think that, if this script is written to manage the previous test (a job), one must write an other script and use an other boolean, set during the dialog with Chodo.