Sign in to follow this  
Command3rFlam3

KOTOR II Mod

This mod is not working, or at least, it did.

I downloaded the mod in hopes of actually getting my game to launch. It wasn't before.

The mod allowed the game to launch correctly once. Just once.

After that, the game crashes on launch as usual.

I absolutely love this game series, and with the original xbox so hard to come by, I was hoping KOTOR I and II would work on my PC.

Apparently I am out of luck.

If ANYONE thinks they can help out, please let me know!

Thanks,

Flam3

May I ask what "this mod" you're talking about is?

And also, I don't think that there are any mods that make the game run on your system if it didn't before. In that case you'll have to look for fixes or guides to make them run on newer systems and once they do you can add mods to enhance the gameplay or graphics.

"The mod" I am talking about is the fixer mod for KOTOR II. It is the only one designed to make the game what Obsidian intended? It unlocks a whole new planet or something like that. Would you know of any fixes that work? I have not encountered any working ones so far.

Well, there's TSLRCM (The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod) that modifies the game to be pretty close to Obsidians intentions. And there is M4-78EP to add the planet you mentioned. But neither of those mods will make the game run if it doesn't before.