Assassinaded

New to modding I have a few questions

i searched feat as a keyword on kotor tool and the best ones i could find is k_inc_force & k_inc_gensupport

i cant find the scripts for passive feats, but maybe another question

is d20 also hardcoded? i want to change it to d30

and i found this in animations.2da, but i never notice any stance change when i change forms

2wbtdaw.jpg

i cant find the scripts for passive feats, but maybe another question

is d20 also hardcoded? i want to change it to d30

and i found this in animations.2da, but i never notice any stance change when i change forms

2wbtdaw.jpg

it probably is old chap, it probably is

as for the 2nd question

i believe they are probably just unused animation and shouldnt be bothered with

thx my friend, you just made my life a little easier by not wasting time figuring what i can do with it and since google is a little unreliable when it comes to searching editing info on specific kotor things

can i ask another question, do you know where i can find the force power textures and txi's?

I am new to modding aswell. I wanna be able to learn how to do my own character models aswell as NPC models. Anyone know of any really good guides I can follow to learn such a process? Any help is appreciated :)

I am new to modding aswell. I wanna be able to learn how to do my own character models aswell as NPC models. Anyone know of any really good guides I can follow to learn such a process? Any help is appreciated :D

Welcome to modding but I would highly recommend you start a new thread since this one is all well and over since last year though I must admit even I don't know how to make new NPC Models yet.